Celebrities are Just Like Us… We've Looked at Their Outfits, Shoes and Bunions!
Celebrities have bunions too! Meghan Markle, Victoria Beckham and Oprah Winfrey all share some things in common…they maintain A-List celebrity status, dress impeccably well, oh and another thing…these celebrities all have bunions!
Famous people with bunions? Surely not!
Bunions don’t just affect ordinary people, even the most glamorous celebrities struggle with the pain, appearance and embarrassment of bunions. Unfortunately, bunions affects a vast number of women worldwide (10 million in the UK and 45 million in the USA). Bunions develop due to a number of factors, such as ill-fitting footwear, genetics, pregnancy and obesity.
Nevertheless, despite being in the spotlight, many celebrities have embraced their bunions…so here it is, our list of 50 A-List Celebrities with bunions:
1. Dame Helen Mirren - British Actress
A loyal Sole Bliss customer, Dame Helen Mirren loves our stylish heels for bunions! Her favourite style is the Pandora heel. This chic and comfortable heel comforts and conceals bunions and is adored by many celebrities with bunions. Shop the Pandora heel here!
2. Camilla Parker-Bowles - Duchess of Cornwall
From Hollywood Royalty to British Royalty, there are loads of celebrities with bunions. Another super-fan of Sole Bliss shoes is the Duchess of Cornwall. Duchess Camilla always wears Sole Bliss when she is required to walk or stand for long periods of time. Her favourite pair of bunion-friendly heels is the 'Ingrid' Block Heel. Shop the Ingrid heel here!
3. Amy Adams - American Actress
4. Amal Clooney - Lebanese-British International Law Barrister
5. Katie Holmes - American Actress
6. Oprah Winfrey - American Talk Show Host & Producer
7. Danielle Staub - American Television Personality
8. Naomi Campbell - British Supermodel
9. Tilda Swinton - British Actress & Model
10. Molly Sims - American Model & Actress
11. Chrissy Teigen - American Model, Author & Comedian
12. Christina Hendricks - American Actress
13. Victoria Beckham - British Designer & Former Spice Girl
14. Sarah Paulson - American Actress
15. Tamera Mowry-Housley - American Actress
16. Jennifer Lopez - American Actress, Singer & Business Woman
17. Lisa Edelstein - American Actress
18. Kate Moss - British Model & Business Woman
19. Nigella Lawson - British Food Writer & Cooking Show Host
20. Marcia Gay Harden - American Actress
21. Meghan Markle - Duchess of Sussex
22. Iman Bowie - Somali-American Fashion Model & Actress
23. Audrey Hepburn - British Actress & Humanitarian
24. Cameron Diaz - American Actress & Former Model
25. Teri Hatcher - American Actress, Writer & Presenter
26. Paris Hilton - American Fashion Designer & Business Woman
27. Gwyneth Paltrow - American Actress & Business Woman
28. Liz Hurley - British Actress, Model & Business Woman
29. Catherine Zeta Jones - Welsh Actress
30. Camilla Belle - American Actress
31. Billie Piper - British Actress & Singer
32. Rebecca Gayheart - American Fashion Model & Actress
33. Jennifer Aniston - American Actress
34. Sarah Jessica Parker - American Actress, Producer & Designer
35. Michelle Yeoh - Malaysian Actress
36. Uma Thurman - American Actress & Model
37. Kelly Bensimon - American Socialite & Former Editor of Elle Accessories
38. Dame Helen Mirren - British Actress
39. Penelope Cruz - Spanish Actress & Model
40. Cate Blanchett - Australian Actress
41. Suki Waterhouse - British Model & Actress
42. Eugenie Bouchard - Canadian Tennis Player
43. Kelly Rowland - American Singer & Actress
44. Brandi Glanville - American TV Personality, Author & Former Model
45. Eva Herzigova - Czech-Italian Supermodel & Actress
46. Mena Suvari - American Actress & Model
47. Miranda Hart - British Actress, Comedian & Writer
48. Famke Janssen - Dutch Actress & Director
49. Miroslava Duma - Russian Digital Entrepreneur
50. Elsa Zylberstein - French Actress
51. Beau Garret - American Actress & Model
While celebrities cope with their bunions in the public eye, finally, there's an accessible option for all women suffering from bunions thanks to Sole Bliss Shoes, designed especially for women with bunions and wide feet.
We spent the past 5 years developing our innovative comfort shoe technology which cushions and conceals bunions and wide feet - so now women everywhere can enjoy style and comfort combined.
Looking for comfortable and cute shoes for bunions and wide feet? Sole Bliss is your one-stop online shop! View the Sole Bliss bunion shoe collection and confidently walk in comfort and style.