Celebrities are Just Like Us... We've Looked at Their Outfits, Shoes and Bunions!
Celebrities have bunions too! Meghan Markle, Victoria Beckham and Oprah Winfrey all share some things in common…they maintain A-List celebrity status, dress impeccably well, oh and another thing…these celebrities all have bunions!
Famous people with bunions? Surely not!
Bunions doesn’t just affect ordinary people, even the most glamorous celebrities struggle with the pain, appearance and embarrassment of bunions. Unfortunately, bunions affects a vast number of women worldwide (10 million alone in the UK) and develop due to a number of factors, such as ill-fitting footwear, genetics, pregnancy and obesity.
Nevertheless, despite being in the spotlight, many celebrities have embraced their bunions…so here it is, our list of 50 A-List Celebrities with bunions:
1. Amal Clooney - Lebanese-British International Law Barrister
2. Victoria Beckham - British Designer & Former Spice Girl
3. Katie Holmes - American Actress
4. Jennifer Lopez - American Actress, Singer & Business Woman
5. Nigella Lawson - British Chef & Food Author & Cooking Show Host
6. Naomi Campbell - British Supermodel
7. Oprah Winfrey - American Talk Show Host & Producer
8. Jennifer Aniston - American Actress
9. Penelope Cruz - Spanish Actress & Model
10. Rebecca Gayheart - American Fashion Model & Actress
11. Iman Bowie - Somali-American Fashion Model & Actress
12. Amy Adams - American Actress
13. Gwyneth Paltrow - American Actress & Business Woman
14. Dame Helen Mirren - British Actress
15. Meghan Markle - American Former Actress
16. Chrissy Teigen - American Model, Author & Comedian
17. Billie Piper - British Actress & Singer
18. Audrey Hepburn - British Actress & Humanitarian
19. Camilla Belle - American Actress
20. Catherine Zeta Jones - Welsh Actress
21. Danielle Staub - American TV Personality
22. Kate Moss - British Model & Business Woman
23. Liz Hurley - British Actress, Model & Business Woman
24. Mena Suvari - American Actress & Model
25. Miranda Hart - British Actress, Author & Comedian
26. Kate Middleton - Duchess of Cambridge
27. Elsa Zylberstein - French Actress
28. Brandi Glanville - American TV Personality, Author & Former Model
29. Beau Garret - American Actress & Model
30. Famke Janssen - Dutch Actress & Director
31. Cameron Diaz - American Actress & Former Model
32. Miroslava Duma - Russian Digital Entrepreneur
33. Sarah Jessica Parker - American Actress, Producer & Designer
34. Tamera Mowry-Housley - American Actress
35. Marcia Gay-Harden - American Actress
36. Paris Hilton - American Fashion Designer & Business Woman
37. Kelly Bensimon - American Socialite, Former Editor of ELLE Accessories
38. Molly Sims - American Actress & Model
39. Suki Waterhouse - British Actress & Model
40. Uma Thurman - American Actress & Model
41. Kelly Rowland - American Actress & Singer
42. Eva Herzigova - Czech-Italian Supermodel & Actress
43. Cate Blanchett - Australian Actress & Theatre Director
44. Sarah Paulson - American Actress
45. Eugenie Bouchard - Canadian Tennis Player
47. Teri Hatcher - American Actress, Writer & Presenter
48. Christina Hendricks - American Actress
49. Lisa Edelstein - American Actress
While celebrities cope with their bunions in the public eye, finally, there's an accessible option for all women suffering from bunions thanks to Sole Bliss Shoes, designed especially for women with bunions and wide feet.
We have spent the past 5 years developing our innovative comfort shoe technology which cushions and conceals bunions and wide feet - so now women everywhere can enjoy style and comfort combined.
Looking for comfortable and pretty shoes for bunions and wide feet? Sole Bliss are your one-stop online shop! View the Sole Bliss bunion shoe collection and confidently stride in comfort.
Team Sole Bliss xo