This style is part of our Wide Fit range. If you are in between sizes, we recommend that you order the smaller size.
The Miracle Trainer for women with bunions is now available in Bronze Leather! Hero is handcrafted in Italy from luxuriously soft leather and features a seam-free, full leather lining. The ingenious Bunion Bed stretch panel accommodates bunions and difficult joints, and a spacious toe-box provides the perfect fit for wider feet. The luxuriously padded, anatomically contoured footbed provides ultimate support and underfoot cushioning.
Glamorous Bronze Leather is this season's must-have colour and goes with everything in your wardrobe. From Black and Navy, to Khaki and Tan, to seasonal pops of colour, this smart yet versatile colour complements them all. You only need to tie up the laces once to find your perfect fit and then just slip these trainers on and off using the stylish metallic zip.
As seen in Good Housekeeping, the Daily Mail, Mail on Sunday You Magazine, The Sun, Hello!, Woman & Home and Prima.
- Anatomically contoured footbed with luxurious underfoot cushioning
- Bronze luxe leather upper
- Full soft leather lining
- Metallic zip fastening for easy entry
- Luxe white laces with silver accents
- Spare luxe plain white laces
- Built in award-winning Juanet Technology®
- Innovative Bunion Bed® stretch panel
- Chunky shock-resistant 3cm/1.25in platform sole
- Approved by UK Podiatrists
- Made in Italy
UK Customers receive FREE delivery for orders over £240. (£5.95 delivery charge for orders under £240.)
- Orders placed before 3pm GMT will be despatched on the same working day.
- Orders placed after 3pm GMT on a Friday will be despatched the following Monday.
Not happy with your choice or need another size? Returns are free for UK Customers!*
If you are experiencing problems with your delivery please email email@example.com or call our Customer Care Team on +44 (0)1923 227 400 Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
Please see Delivery & Returns page for International delivery.
*Excludes ROI, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands