The Royal Wedding was full to the brim with trend-setting celebrities, so naturally…we were checking out their outfits and shoes!
Meghan Markle, Victoria Beckham and Oprah Winfrey all share some things in common…they maintain A-List status, dress impeccably well, oh and another thing…they all have bunions!
Bunion bother doesn’t just affect us ordinary people, even the most glamorous celebrities struggle with the pain, appearance and embarrassments of bunions. Unfortunately, it’s a hereditary issue that impacts a vast number of women (10 million alone in the UK) worldwide. It can however be worsened through ill-fitted footwear and a number of other factors that affect women.
Nevertheless, despite being in the spotlight, many celebs have embraced their bunions…so here it is, our list of 12 A-List celebrity bunion sufferers:
1. Meghan Markle – Duchess of Sussex, Former Actress & Humanitarian Rights Activist
2. Victoria Beckham – Fashion Designer & Former Singer
3. Amal Clooney – International Law & Human Rights Barrister
4. Naomi Campbell – Supermodel
5. Iman Bowie - Fashion Model & Actress
6. Tilda Swinton – Actress & Model
7. Katie Holmes – Actress
8. Kate Middleton – Duchess of Cambridge
9. Oprah Winfrey – Talk Show Host, Producer & Philanthropist
10. Amy Adams – Actress
11. Kelly Rowland – Singer & Actress
12. Uma Thurman – Actress & Model
Finally, there's an accessible option for all women suffering from bunions thanks to Sole Bliss - because you deserve comfort!
We have spent the past 5 years developing our innovative 'Juanet' shoe technology which cushions and conceals bunions and wide feet - so now all women can enjoy style and comfort combined.
Looking for elegant, pretty shoes for bunions and wide feet? Sole Bliss are your one-stop online shop! View the Sole Bliss bunion shoe collection
Want more information about dealing with Bunions? We are proud sponsors of National Bunion Day, dedicated to removing the stigma and embarrassment of living with bunions. https://www.nationalbunionday.com/