The Royal Wedding was packed with trend-setting celebrities…we checked out their Outfits, Shoes and Bunions!
Meghan Markle, Victoria Beckham and Oprah Winfrey all share some things in common…they maintain A-List celebrity status, dress impeccably well, oh and another thing…these celebrities all have bunions!
Famous people with bunions? Surely not!
Bunion bother doesn’t just affect us ordinary people, even the most glamorous celebrities struggle with the pain, appearance and embarrassment of bunions. Unfortunately, bunions are a hereditary issue that impacts a vast number of women (10 million alone in the UK) worldwide. Bunions can however be worsened through ill-fitted footwear and a number of other factors that affect women.
Nevertheless, despite being in the spotlight, many celebrities have embraced their bunions…so here it is, our list of 12 A-List Celebrities with bunions:
1. Meghan Markle – Duchess of Sussex, Former Actress & Humanitarian Rights Activist
2. Victoria Beckham – Fashion Designer & Former Singer
3. Amal Clooney – International Law & Human Rights Barrister
4. Naomi Campbell – Supermodel
5. Iman Bowie - Fashion Model & Actress
6. Tilda Swinton – Actress & Model
7. Katie Holmes – Actress
8. Kate Middleton – Duchess of Cambridge
9. Oprah Winfrey – Talk Show Host, Producer & Philanthropist
10. Amy Adams – Actress
11. Kelly Rowland – Singer & Actress
12. Uma Thurman – Actress & Model
We have spent the past 5 years developing our innovative 'Juanet' shoe technology which cushions and conceals bunions and wide feet - so now women everywhere can enjoy style and comfort combined.
Looking for comfortable and pretty shoes for bunions and wide feet? Sole Bliss are your one-stop online shop! View the Sole Bliss bunion shoe collection and confidently stride in comfort.
Want more information about dealing with Bunions? We are proud sponsors of National Bunion Day, dedicated to removing the stigma and embarrassment of living with bunions. https://www.nationalbunionday.com/